Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Qingdao Technological University & Study in qtech

How to Apply

International students who intend to study at Q-Tech may contact the International Office of Q-Tech for the brochure and application forms. Q-Tech is responsible for the enrollment and management of international students. Group registration is especially welcome.

1. Self-financed students

First, the applicants should ask for the application forms from the International Office of Q-Tech or download the forms from the website.

Second, personal information about the applicants must be filled in using block letter, and the application form, tuition fee, and other certificate materials should be sent to International Office at least one month before the opening day start of the school.

Third, any applicant admitted by Q-Tech will receive an Admission Notice, and Form JW202 (Visa Application Forms for Foreigners) from the International Office. The applicant admitted should bring the Admission Notice, Visa Application Form for Foreigners to the Embassy or Consulate of the People's Republic of China and apply for an X visa, and should have medical examinations in a hospital appointed by the Embassy or Consulate of the People's Republic of China. The medical examination must cover all the items listed in the Physical Examination Record for Foreigner, and those who shall be in China for less than 6 months may apply for “F” visa, and needn't undergo a medical examination.

2. International students under Chinese government scholarship program

Applicants may apply to China Scholarship Council (CSC) through the relevant authorities of their home countries.

99% students choose us. Thanks for your visiting, welcome! Apply Now